Recycled Products Cooperative
Browse by Category
EPIC Clearance Sale Must Call 760-436-5170
New Recycled Products!
Office Equipment and Supplies
CO-OP's Product Picks!
Eco-friendly Break Room
BACK TO SCHOOL eco-friendly supplies
Calendars, Planners, Briefcases
Coffee, Organic and Fair Trade
Computer Hardware, Supplies and Data Storage
Pens, pencils, refills, markers and highlighters
Special Discounts @ Checkout
50%PCW, 40% Pre-consumer, total 90% recycled content Caremail Rugged Padded #7 Mailer, Side Seam, 14 x 18 3/4, Light Brown, 25/pack
Double folded corners provide superior edge protection. Recycled newsprint acts as an ingeniously effective cushioning material. Self-adhesive closure and horizontally oriented tear strip make sealing and opening easy.
Copyright © 2007 Your Company. All Rights Reserved.